Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced nCino Functional Lead- Senior Solution Specialist you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here…Deloitte's Banking & Securities Digital Banking Team assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.Work you'll do
- Works closely with Product Owner to define the epics and user stories
- Drives overall work stream activities and manages the day-to-day functional activities of project
- Defines Strategy/Leads requirements / user story workshops and consensus sessions
- Leads nCino E2E Workflow and user story creation with requirements prioritization
- Utilizes subject matter knowledge to support subsequent efforts for other work streams
- Prescribes nCino application usages aligned to target requirements including alternatives analysis
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
Digital Banking Solutions Our Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.QualificationsRequired
- 2+ years of consulting and/or experience in Core Banking Services-Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking (online/mobile) Platforms.
- 2-4 full life-cycle implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following nCino modules: Relationship Management, Loan/Opportunity Management, Credit Memo, Covenant, Collateral, Force.com
- 2+ years of leading/managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Certifications in Salesforce, nCino.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).