Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect -Remote-$120k+
A client is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect to join their team and design the overall strategy of their Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The client is in the travel and tourism sector and is looking for someone with a passion for Salesforce and travel.
- Work with the Email Specialist to effectively build, QA and deploy personalized/customized email assets to be used in both manual and automated emails for departments
- Design, build, and trouble shoot the development of data extensions, suppression lists etc.
- Evaluate opportunities to revolutionize dynamic content and automation efforts to support email marketing
- Educate and Train users on SFMC best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of SQL and AMPScript required
- 5+ years working in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist Certification Required, more preferred
If you are an experienced SFMC Architect and looking for your next opportunity send your CVs to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder. No Sponsorship at this time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org