Salesforce Administrator-Gainesville, FL-$70k+
An Organization in the non-profit space is looking to bring a Salesforce Administrator to its team to help in their recent Salesforce deployment. They are currently utilizing Salesforce to help with their Sales team and ensure their mission of providing educational resources. They are looking for someone who can work independently and always ready for a challenge.Requirements
- Act as primary system administrator for the Sales and Service Cloud environment
- Day to day tasks such as account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to make sure all system requirements are met.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Work with partners on the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Effectively act as the liaison between the organizations users, vendors and the application development teams of other integrated systems
- 4+ years working within Salesforce
- Salesforce Administration Certification required; Sales, Service, and Developer preferred
- Experience in an educational or customer service-oriented environment preferred
- Experience in design and implementation of new processes and facilitation of user adoption
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Understanding of Salesforce Best Practices and Data integrity
- Project Management Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
If you are interested in learning more please submit your resume to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder. No Sponsorship at this time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com