Salesforce.com Applications Architect-Houston ,TX- $130k+
A client of ours in the Oil and Energy industry is looking to bring on a Salesforce Applications Architect to help oversee their team. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce and have experience with development and technical leadership of the platformThe Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to help expand their Salesforce ecosystem. You will be directly involved with solutioning and architecting the Salesforce platform as well as staying up to date on enhancements and new functionality of the platform.Core Responsibilities:
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Be informed and up to date on Salesforce Best practices and come up with the overall strategy of the organizations Salesforce
- Provide Technical direction for large projects
- Consult with business partners on Salesforce trends and influence technology direction
- Fulfill the leadership, analysis, and design requirements of projects
- Collaborate with project teams to improve product delivery
- Responsible for proper and effective tools to be integrated into the system
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
- 7+ years of Salesforce Experience-Preferable Technical and Development
- In depth knowledge of the Sales, Service, CPQ, and Community Clouds
- Experience with developing on platform
- Great Communication 10/10
- Passion for all things Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin(201) Certification Required: Advanced Admin, Architect, CPQ Specialist preferred
Send CVs to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org