REMOTE: Implementation Consultant - Salesforce ISV - $100,000 - $130,000
REMOTE: Global Implementation Manager - $100,000 - $130,000
My Salesforce client is looking for Implementation Consultant with a SaaS background to join their growing practice!
This company specializes in using AI to help every rep move flawlessly through the sales cycle. Lead by an award wining divers leadership team backed by some of the biggest Fortune 500 companies out there. This client is consistently named "Best Place to Work" by reputable magazines, and offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment.
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Look at qualifications below, and if you fit what they are looking for or come close shoot me a message! Your Responsibilities Will Be:
You Should Have Experience In:
- Develop deployment strategy, and plan based on needs
- Set and manage client expectations through duration of projects
- Facilitate project planning, meetings, and presentations
- Identify blockers inhibiting deployment objectives
- Oversee knowledge transfer post implementation to CS team
- Contribute to customers on boarding training materials
- Few years in Salesforce.com process/administration
- Experience in Sales Operations roles
- Experience working in larger oraganizations
- Experience in delivering customer training
- Platform App Builder Certification or Dev I certification is a Plus
This client actively interviewing, if you are interested in this role email me directly at email@example.com
with a current resume.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.