* The FSA will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com
* Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
* Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
* Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
* Identifying and creating an inventory customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
* Defining Personas.
* Documenting requirements in User Story format.
* Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
* Performing business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
* Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps and applying a detailed technical solution.
* Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
* Presenting to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
* Participating and guiding customers through user acceptance test planning and execution
* Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
* A strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations.
* Experience in several global Salesforce implementations comprised of the following:
* SFDC Sales Cloud
* SFDC Service Cloud (including CTI)
* SFDC Communities
* 3rdParty App Integration
* Data Migration
Custom DevelopmentEducation and Required Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
* 8+ years of experience as a CRM Business Analyst or Product Owner for mid-to-large sized organization(s)
* 5+ years of Salesforce.com
consulting experience leading business transformation projects
* Experience with Salesforce.com
configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com
* Must have SFDC CPQ/CLM exp.
* Sales Cloud experience is required.
* Experience working in a scrum setting is required.
* Pitcher (App exchange application) is required.
* Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
* Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with the technology team
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
* At least 1 Salesforce.com
* Located and able to work in the U.S. (or Canada) from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID
* NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP