The Salesforce Integration Architect will work with customers to analyze their requirements, architect and design solutions, and implement cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premise integration solutions.Responsibilities
* Participate in pre-sales calls to conduct feasibility assessment and provide creative solutions and level-of-effort estimates for customer requests and requirements.
* Evaluate middleware solutions and make customer-specific recommendations
* Define system architecture for data integration and data management
* Clearly articulate integration best practices, design patterns, best practices, and recommendations to customer IT teams and also business sponsors.
* Provide solution and integration development with cloud and on-premise software including requirements, functional specs and integration design.
* Lead the integration of business processes across disparate systems.
* Drive the integration workstream including definition, design, implementation and go live activities.
* Work on multiple customer projects concurrently
* Review and monitor project team's adherence to coding standards & implementation framework.
* Document project best practices, learning and share with the consulting team.
* Mentor consultants & onboard new consultants to Salesforce Integration.Education and Required Experience
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 10+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
* 5+ years of experience as an Enterprise Architect
* Salesforce certifications like System or Application architect.
* Expertise with technology standards - BPM, SOA, B2B, EAI
* Experience with technology frameworks - TOGAF, ITIL, CMMI
* Expertise with data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles
* Deep knowledge of project management principles
* Enthusiastic, ultra-professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
* Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
* Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
* Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
* Prior experience in consulting is a plus
* Strong analytical and structured problem-solving skills
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40% (POST COVID and DURING PEAK TIMES ONLY)
* Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship