Salesforce CPQ Administrator Job Description
As part of my clients growth and efficiency improvements they are undertaking a project to further grow their Salesforce CPQ function. With the project now in full flow the opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce CPQ Admin to join the team to assist with the further CPQ growth
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, prototype, build, document, and support solutions for the Salesforce CPQ application. Collaborating with business partners to help shape functional requirements of the CPQ.
- Assisting with dataloads for Pricebook and Product management, plus any other data loading needs.
- Assisting with training and enablement for CPQ end users
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation based on design specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) Certification
- Sales Cloud experience
- experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Hands on experience as a Salesforce administrator minimum 3 year
- Understanding of process automation tools, such as Process Builders and Flows.