Seeking a full-time Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin. This role is remote but being located or able to come to the Portland area is a huge plus. The Business Analyst will support sales workflows across the entire company. The candidate should have:Deep understanding of sales workflows related to manufacturing and B2B salesAdvanced Salesforce Admin level experience with the Salesforce B2B stack: Sales Cloud, Pardot, Lightning B2B Commerce Cloud, CPQAgile mindset and familiarity with SCRUM (preferred)Essential Skills and Duties
Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Proactively identify needed system changes, document, and add to backlog.
- Gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interrupting services.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce with larger IT management team.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Work with the larger Salesforce team for change migrations through developer sandboxes into production.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle on-going customization/alteration of Salesforce with the larger Salesforce and IT teams.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions and training as needed.
Maintain System, Security, and Integrity
- Map role hierarchy in response to personnel changes.
- Reassign accounts, contacts, and opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles, and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Provide one-to-one training to end users.
- Expand use of Salesforce - attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how Salesforce can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
- Assist Sales management to create processes in Salesforce to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Communicate regularly with users regarding new features, enhancements, and changes to the system.
- Field calls and emails from users to assist with their questions and technical support.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Release and train for new features as they are built and released.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Create new processes and associated reporting.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Import data as appropriate.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
If this sounds like a company you would thrive in please apply within or send me a direct email at K.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities