What You'll Do:
* Build and nurture strong relationships across new and existing high-value clients ,
mostly centered around email marketing and marketing automations solutions
* Develop, maintain and grow client, agency and platform relationships.
* Proactively build and identify expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
* Understand clients goals to impact their email marketing & marketing automation
outreach from the ground up
* Provide guidance and suggestions on new data and touch points that help with
identifying engaged users.
* Understand and influence the creation, testing and optimizing of performance in order to
drive key client metrics.
* Oversee a team that launches, monitors and optimizes all client campaigns through
dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis to convey optimal
account positioning to meet client KPI's
* Report on strategic insights, recommendations, and new product capabilities to each
client with a goal to upsell and seek new revenue opportunities
* Conduct quarterly business reviews with key accounts
* Work with internal teams to continue to build our email marketing offerings by evolving
organizational processes, reporting templates, data analysis and campaign/journey
* Partner with key stakeholders to develop scope of work for client services and projects.
* Analyze industry trends, business standards, and future growth opportunities.
Who you are:
* Experience managing clients either internally or in an agency environment
* Experience leading meetings and creating presentations
* Experience working in an agency, Salesforce Partner, publisher or brand environment is
* Experience working with project managers, creative, delivery and other internal
* Experience working with email marketing and marketing automation platforms required
(Sailthru, Salesforce a plus)
* Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
* Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
* Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
* Ability to anticipate client needs to identify growth opportunities across various types of
* Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Must be a team-player, lead with empathy, and have a positive vibe