Salesforce Senior Administrator
Location- London/Remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - up to £70,000
A company in the financial services industry is looking to bring in a Senior Salesforce Administrator for a greenfield project.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- looking for an innovative, creative Senior Salesforce Administrator to join a growing Salesforce team. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of a business-critical department and is the main customer facing side of our technology.
- Collaborate with administrators, QA, product, and engineering teams at the company to define the best solutions for Salesforce and assist with technical design
- Build and configure custom solutions using native Salesforce and custom technologies.
- At least 4 years of hands-on administrator experience in a Salesforce Salescloud environment, owning and managing the whole platform
- customization functionality - Declarative & Custom Built
- Solid Architecture experience
- Experience mentoring and team leading
- Strong experience understanding business needs
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities