What will your typical day look like?
Through your deep understanding of Salesforce and the Salesforce eco-system, you will be responsible for translating customer requirements into an overall functional blueprint for the solution. This role is ultimately responsible for assisting the delivery team delivers consistent and efficient results to the customer. You help to ensure we effectively deliver the best Salesforce solution by using best practices. As a senior leader on the team, you will help to mentor junior resources.
As a Solution Architect, your responsibilities are:
* Drive successful and winning Salesforce solutions for our clients
* Act as key contact for estimating and project scope
* Liaise with clients for estimation, technical design, project status, etc.
* Architect, Design and be accountable for the development of Salesforce solutions
* Collaborate with technical architect to ensure solutions fit and scale into a larger picture.
* Identify suitable solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem
* Understand the roadmap of Salesforce products and the major releases within each
* Act as a billable resource on engagements where complex design needs to be managed throughout the project
* Understand at a high level how various products within the Salesforce ecosystem should be utilized
* Understand at a high level the the company's Salesforce product offerings
* Understand at a high level the more popular or commonly used apps within the Salesforce Appexchange
* Understand how Salesforce Cloud features, apps or products interact with each other
About the team
With practitioners in over 35 countries, the company's brings deep industry insight, proven customer solutions experience, and Salesforce know-how. the company's's network of member firms have delivered some of the most inventive and complex projects around the world.
the company's Digital uses creativity, technology, strategy, and the power of partnership to help our clients transform impersonal transactions into trusted relationships. We're innovators, designers and architects of the future who build solutions that put people front and center.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, we are looking for a candidate with:
* A post-secondary degree or certificate
* 7+ years of experience delivering Salesforce solutions
* Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience
* Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
* Proven leadership skills, including effective coaching of other team members and demonstrated experience working with clients
* Experience estimating project work and creating appropriate roadmaps
* Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings and complex concepts
* Experience working in an agile software development as well as extensive experience with Salesforce.com
* Understanding of CRM solutions and how they translate into business impact
* Thorough understanding of what may drive business priorities, strategy and direction, and what may drive customer business needs
* Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to details
Nice to have:
* Deep industry experience in Finance, Public Sector, Consumer or Energy
* ERP (SAP) systems experience
* CPQ and Vlocity experience
* Opentext integration with Salesforce experience
* Bilingualism (English/French) is an added advantage