Sr. Salesforce Data Engineer | NYC | Hybrid
Senior (Lead) Salesforce Data Engineer
New York City (or San Francisco) | Hybrid (T-W-Th: In-office)Job DescriptionThis role is for Lead Salesforce Data Engineer to design and develop Salesforce functionality that addresses the business requirements. In addition, the focus will be on migrating of data to Salesforce from legacy systems. This role will work closely with Product Managers to understand requirements, articulate proposed solutions, conduct technology due diligences on vendor solutions, provide technical solution design to development teams to ensure technical delivery and implementation of solutions.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Mapping of Source data from legacy systems to Salesforce platform;
- Development of data loading routines to load the data to Salesforce platform;
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions;
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization;
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning;
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study;
- 5-7+ Years of experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform, preferred;
- Solid understanding of Salesforce application architecture and development components - specifically with mapping and loading data to Salesforce;
- Experienced in end-to-end Salesforce Implementations;
- Experienced in designing and developing Salesforce platform features such as custom objects, validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, formula fields, custom reporting, and modifying pages, views, and dashboards;
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools;
- Knowledge and experience in Financial Services Cloud (FSC) data model is desirable;
- Salesforce Developer and advanced developer certifications.
*Position is hybrid, requiring in-office attendance on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. At this time, this is non-negotiable. The preferred location is based out of the San Francisco Financial District office, but client is open to considering those open to working from their Midtown NYC offices.*
- Competitive compensation ($160-180k)
- Generous Benefits: PTO, 401k Match, Health/Dental/Vision/AD&D Insurance, Errand Running Service and more...
- Greenfield implementation project = career growth opportunity
- Hybrid work going forward (Tue-Th.>> in-office)
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate response! Interviews are being scheduled this week.
*No third parties.* This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. No C2C/C2H. Sponsorship available for qualified candidates. Client is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations. Client will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com.Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy