As a Lead Salesforce Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.Basic Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
* At least 7 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions on Salesforce Force.com
* This position may require travel to project / client location/s
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.Preferred Qualifications
* Atleast 4 years of hands-on experience working on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud on Salesforce lightning platform.
* At least 3 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* At least 3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
* Very good understanding Salesforce product roadmap and ability to compare with other CRM products
* Very good understanding of Best Practice of Salesforce platform implementations.
* In-depth understanding of different of processes/ constituents and best practices of project management in order to provide proactive solution for complex situations and execute multiple complex/ critical projects
* Analytical and Communication skills
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Valid Salesforce Credentials - Sales Cloud Consultant/Service Cloud Consultant