Sr Salesforce Administrator-Dallas, TX-$100k+
A client located in the Dallas region is looking for a Salesforce Administrator/Subject Matter Expert to join their team. The role will be responsible for administration and training of 1000+ users in the organization. They are looking for a candidate with strong configuration and ability to work independently.
- Manage change requests through the full implementation lifecycle in partnership with consultants and internal IT teams.
- Manage administration of organization
- Customize Salesforce views, workflows, data model and objects, rules, profiles, etc. and collaborate with business stakeholder teams, data analytics, and operations to enhance user experience.
- Manage incoming support requests from IT, support, and front-line users; including daily administrative/maintenance requests and larger analytical projects
- Evaluate, scope, run updates and enhancements within expected timeframe
- Manage and maintain integration with third party tools and Salesforce
- Make suggestions on additional applications to better improve Salesforce workflow
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with problem resolution
- Minimum of 4 years working in Salesforce
- Experience integrating Salesforce with ERP and third party applications
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification and Advanced Admin Certification
- Experience creating Apex Triggers and Apex Classes preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
This position has a competitive compensation package and great benefit plans. The opportunity is fully remote but must reside in Texas, California, Illonois, or Arizona for tax reasons.