The objective is to build and support industry-changing technology for a scrappy tech start-up. Every member of our team counts, and we only accept people who are overachievers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications for Success:
- Lead meetings with the business to create and refine requirements
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support the client's business requirements
- Lead Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to software design, development, and integration
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce development team
- Create software documentation and work with teams to accelerate the acceptance of new technology
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Work with Product Owners and Developers in a SCRUM environment
- 5+ years' experience as a Salesforce developer
- 3+ years' experience working as an architect in Salesforce
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as MySQL, SQL, and relational database schema design and development
- Experienced in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, Python, JUnit, Selenium.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively interact with staff and senior management.
- Team oriented