Marketing Automation Specialist-Atlanta ,GA(Hybrid)- $70k+
The Marketing Automation Specialist will act as the Pardot SME for internal and external(B2B) marketing throughout the organization. You will work on a team to drive marketing efforts and drive email execution for the organization.
- Campaign operations - Design, build and execute the buyer journey; lead scoring/lead life cycle; asset utilization; customer journey mapping
- Collaborate and execute on engagement roadmaps acting as lead in the Pardot space
- Gather and translate business requirements into operational solutions that increase efficiency, scalability and accountability for our customers.
- Alignment with operations, sales and other teams with focus on measurement and accountability; maintaining communication workflows; scheduling
- Manage partnerships, through requirements documentation, QA testing, and one to one meetings as well as deadline management
- 2+ years of experience working within Email Marketing
- Experience leading B2B marketing efforts
- An understanding of multi channel lead nurturing best practices
- An understanding of typical B2B marketing engagements and lead lifecycle tracking and planning a plus
- Demonstrated ability in marketing automation platforms and CRM systems, Pardot Preferred
Competitive Benefits offered
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders for this role.
If you see yourself in this role, send your resume to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org