My client is looking for Salesforce Developer to join their carbon finance consultancy, this is a great opportunity to work for a growing company who have a huge investment into the Salesfore platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update your own development and knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Act as a senior member of the Salesfore team and support the Salesforce Product Manager
- To Understand and increase the knowledge of South Pole's internal business systems and how they directly or indirectly interact with Salesforce
- Have a strong understanding of SFDC APIs and integration patterns
- Design, test and deploy VisualForce, APEX and Lightning Component solutions.
- Follow and promote coding best practices
- Collaberate with various teams across the business to understand requirements and provide user stories
Skills and Qualifications
- Salesforce Admin Certified and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certified
- 3 + years of salesforce development experience
- Experience with web services such as (REST & SOAP, APIS, JSON ETC).
- Experience building integration with salesforce
- Strong knowledge around Salesforce automation testing frameworks and tools
- A strong interest in business, climate action and the environment
- Flexible hours
- 27 day holiday and more!
Please note only UK based candidates will be considered, my client does not accept sponsorships.