IS Clienteling Digital Expert
- Responsible for leading multidisciplinary delivery teams to build new features and support the platform, using the appropriate Agile methodology
- Ensure information system development coherence with IT and Business objectives, making the best use of the latest developments in technical architectures; validate evolution/changes scenarios.
- Support the definition of roadmap for any given product and ensure this is translated into user stories, which are then effectively planned for delivery
- Partner with the business departments in proposing simplification and evolution/change scenarios taking into account both business and technical requirements and constraints
- Assess the implications of new IT solutions, ensuring coordination and management of interdependencies as well as interoperability, scalability usability and security.
- Ensure a consolidated functional and/or technological architecture overview
- Suggest new and innovative solutions, performing benchmark analysis and creating a network of contacts
- Collaborate and support cross functional projects ensuring the integrity of the information system in compliance with business and technology strategies.
- Coordinate resources from different departments/locations (China and corporate), within multiple Information Technology Units.
- Support vendor and supplier selection in accordance to the Information System &Technology Unit manager
- Coordinate vendor's team, monitoring activities, deliverables, timing and status of the assigned initiatives.
- Experience and/ or certification of the Agile methodology & DevOps
- Knowledge of Clienteling processes & Trends
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce Service/Marketing Cloud)
- Knowledge of Omnichannel with particular focus on Ecommerce and Digital processes & Trends
- Ecommerce experience (preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Knowledge of Omnichannel processes & Trends (CRM, Ecommerce, store)
- Experience of Omnichannel solutions integration (Ecommerce, CRM, OMS, ERP)
- Experience in Scrum Master
- Architectural knowledge
- Solid Project Management skills
- Knowledge of market main IS&T architectural solutions
- Understanding of mobile solutions and standards.
- Fluency in English is mandatory