SALESFORCE DEVELOPER - CLIENTE FINALE SETTORE MANUFACTURING - VENETO - HYBRID WORK
As a member of this team, the Salesforce developer will be a key contributor in designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable and extensible. The Salesforce developer will be working in a highly agile environment.Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience developing within Salesforce.
- Experience with B2B Commerce.
Nice To Have:
- Extensive knowledge of Apex plus some knowledge of Lightning.
- Experience developing Salesforce OMS and OCI.
- Versioning tools (Bitbucket).
Mason Frank International is the leading global provider of high-caliber permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals across all stages of the CRM lifecycle, from discovery to post-implementation. Since 2010 we've established an exceptional reputation for connecting top Salesforce professionals with excellent opportunities in the market.