Salesforce Solutions Architect - Fully Remote Solution Architect
We are looking for a highly effective Solution Architect with Financial Services Cloud and Service Cloud expertise to help customers successfully transform onto the Salesforce platform. This individual will provide thought leadership and best practice advice throughout the life cycle of the project. The Solution Architect would build the functional and system roadmap by running Business Process Reviews, elicit requirements and lead the design activities for implementation.
A successful Architect has strong Salesforce project experience and feels comfortable designing transformational solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business needs. They will have responsibility for creating/sharing/collaborating on materials to support both sales and delivery.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure sustainable, scalable, best-practice solutions to meet and exceed customer needs in the Client Service or Customer Service area
- Lead business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through implementations
- Develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Remain current with Salesforce full product set
- Manage discussions with various levels of customer's IT technical audiences
- Where required, support deep-dive pre-sales activity to solution and provide expertise on the positioning of The Athene Group's delivery of customer solutions
- 4+ years of experience with business or requirements analysis
- 4 years Salesforce Administration or Consulting Experience
- Salesforce Admin (201)
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Developer
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of the Financial Services Cloud, Service Cloud product suite and platform including Knowledge Management, Omni-Channel Support, Live Agent, and Customer Portals
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web-based technologies is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to challenge and augment customers' requirements
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience in leading workshops to define and prioritize client requirements and required capabilities.
- Ability to ask hard questions during workshops and suggest best practices and efficient ways of implementing business processes