This company is a Terminal operator which provides slot machines and amusement devices to bars, restaurants, gaming cafes, and truck stops. Looking for a professional who has the ability to control a room. The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, working closely with business leaders, stakeholders, and the IT development team to identify and analyze gaps between business requirements and the Salesforce functionality, designing solutions to enable best practices within the Salesforce platform, configuring and supporting the Salesforce environment and initiatives, as well as assisting in other areas as needed. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Identify and assess business requirements with end users, stakeholders, leadership, and customers.
- Examine company requirements and build solutions that may be deployed on the Salesforce platform to improve practices and streamline procedures.
- Work with the Salesforce team to design cohesive project strategies, develop and deploy solutions, and integrate third party applications.
- Assist in the management of system and process modifications as a Salesforce Subject-Matter-Expert.
- Train and support end users on the Salesforce platform with best practices.
- Salesforce Certification: Administrator
- Prior experience working in a Business Analyst position.
- Extensive experience working closely with end users and executive leadership to gather and analyze business needs.
- Extensive experience overseeing solution design.
- Experience with large-scale implementations and orgs (150+ users) preferred.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
For more information on this role, contact William Walsh
at (646) 540 7548
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed