Programmer / Developer MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement / CRM Location - hybrid in Warsaw
Our Client are one of Europe's most successful IT Companies. Besides office in Warsaw, Poland they have offices in Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and UK. Globally they employ more than 3000+ the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
As new projects are coming they are looking for more ambitious Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers to join their team.
What we are looking to hear:
- As a CRM Developer, you will work with the CRM Team Lead and CRM Architect to build and implement new functionalities for Dynamics CRM
- Customize the CRM system based on technical specifications
- Support the test cycles of the new developments
- Support the deployment of the solution
- Support incident resolution on the 3rd level
- A degree in computer science
- hands-on experience in using C# or .NET
- MS Visual Studio and relational databases (MSSQL)
- Strong knowledge of software engineering (Architecture, Methods, Patterns, Best Practices)
- Web-Services, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML
- MS Dynamics CRM 365 knowledge, experience with previous versions would be nice to have
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Flows, PowerApps, CDS, Plugins
What our client can offer:
- Potential to get a leadership role in the future if desired
- Possibility to change over to a more functional/advisory role if they don't want to be a developer anymore
- Independent responsibility for their own projects
- Scandinavian work environment
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and other
- Eco friendly office with a view and great location in Warsaw (1 min for the metro station)
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics CRM / MS CRM opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Anna Zawadzka on0048223975127 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.