Salesforce Business Analyst
Role & Responsibilities
- Acts as Project Leader for the evaluation and implementation of new technology. Provides systems analysis, business requirements, design, testing and project management.
- Support and optimize business transformation for the Sales organization. Work with key stakeholders to document and validate business objectives and requirements for implementation by technical teams.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution.
- Apply best practice techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls and solutions are scalable and support a paced and growing environment.
- Develop, review and execute system test Scripts, perform end-to-end testing of business processes.
- Develop user-training guides/material/documentation and conduct training for end-users on how to effectively use systems features and related applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years' experience working in Analyst capacity
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce and/or Salesforce CPQ.
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certification a plus, Salesforce Admin certification required
- Previous experience in working with Development teams to configure, implement and support Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ a plus
- Knowledge of Agile process and tools such as JiRA is a plus
- Proven experience ensuring quality deliverables, Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.