The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, working closely with business leaders, stakeholders, and the IT development team to identify and analyze gaps between business requirements and the Salesforce functionality, designing solutions to enable best practices within the Salesforce platform, configuring and supporting the Salesforce environment and initiatives, as well as assisting in other areas as needed
Role & Responsibilities
Work with end clients, partners, authority, and clients to distinguish and break down business requirements.
* Review business prerequisites and plan arrangements that can be carried out inside the Salesforce stage to upgrade rehearses and make more proficient processes.
* Support continuous framework organization incorporating setups and customizations.
* Collaborate with the chief chiefs and add to each period of the task lifecycle, including arrangement plan, necessities analysis.
* Work with the Salesforce group to plan strong venture methodologies, create and convey arrangements, and coordinate outsider applications.
* Act as a Salesforce Subject-Matter-Expert in overseeing framework and interaction changes.
* Train and backing end clients on the Salesforce stage with best practices
Skills & Qualifications
Salesforce Certification: Administrator.
Prior experience working in a Business Analyst position.
- Extensive experience working closely with end users and executive leadership to gather and analyze business needs.
- Extensive experience overseeing solution design.
- Experience with large-scale implementations and orgs (150+ users) preferred.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.