The client I'm working with is looking for an energetic, passionate person, who is ready to work and to develop himself and the company. They are looking for a Salesforce Manager. The role requires 2days in the office. London based.
Role & Responsibilities
- To oversee, manage, review and challenge the systems and proactively look for opportunities for improvements
- Support related changes to business structure and processes as well as manage integrations with any new systems
- Ensure system permissions are in line with delegated authorities and approval limits and ensure the segregation of duties
Skills & Qualifications
- Provide a consistent and approachable point of contact for super-users of the
- Provide initial Salesforce training to all new members of staff, and ensure that a
the regular refresher training programme is created and implemented.
- Work with the Information Governance and Systems Officer and Information
Systems Administrator as part of the IS team.