Senior Salesforce Developer - MUST BE A PR IN CANADA !
What will your typical day look like
As a Salesforce Senior Developer, you'll work within an engagement team, providing technical leadership to the development teams, being responsible for technical and functional design, identifying business requirements, requirements management, prototyping, process design including scenario design, flow mapping, testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
* Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
* Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
* Conduct relevant research, data analysis and create reports
* Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
* Assist in proposal development as requested
* Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring and daily interaction with clients
* Provide technical guidance to the team to set and maintain quality standards
* Be a mentor to more junior members of the team to help them grow their technical and soft skills
As a Senior Developer, Salesforce, we are looking for a candidate with:
* Relevant consulting experience
* Experience implementing salesforce.com
functionality that meets business criteria's, system performance and architecture standards. Act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
* Strong technical knowledge and integration experience
* Experience leading/managing a work stream on full cycle enterprise implementations
* Experience working with customers and other team members to understand business requirements and business process analysis.
* Document detailed business, functional and technical requirements
* Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners, integration/development and quality assurance teams
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or other technology related field or equivalent years of experience
* 5+ years of consulting and/or CRM/ERP implementation experience and 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com
, Field Service, CPQ
* Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM/ERP solutions and ability to run code reviews and enforce coding best practices
* 2+ years' experience working with software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.)
* Salesforce certification is a must
* Knowledge of software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.) and understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
* Bilingualism (English/French) is an added advantage