For a forward thing & fast moving European wide retailer we are looking for a Salesforce CRM Specialist to work across a complex and exciting Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud environment supporting 400+ users across several business units through Europe!
The role would suit a Senior/Lead Consultant looking to make the switch into an internal role, or an experienced internal candidate looking for a challenging and varied role where they can make an impact, and difference straight away!
You will be the "book of knowledge" when it comes to Salesforce Sales & Service cloud and drive innovative ideas & solutions to optimize the Salesforce platform, acting as the lynchpin between business and development team across multiple regions. You will:
You will need:
- Implement, optimise & beautify the organisations current Salesforce stack.
- Work across multiple regions with a wide range of business stakeholders (that you will influence and guide)
- Provide hands on support and service when required
- Guide junior members of staff with your Salesforce wizardry
The benefits for you!
- Self- starting & go- getting attitude
- 3+ years' experience working on Salesforce implementations
- Have strong experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions!
- Have the knowledge required for certifications (but no worries if you have not sat them yet)
- Join a unique, fast moving market leader in its specialist field THAT LOVE WHAT THEY DO!
- Have the autonomy to make decisions and influence change with Salesforce, it's direction and usage.
- Receive a great salary dependant and relevant to your experience (up to €80.000 per year)
- Work from home 3 days per week
- Great benefits package
To find out more about this role - get in contact with me directly at email@example.com