Mason Frank’s 2022-23 Careers and Hiring Guide Survey
This year’s Careers and Hiring Guide survey has now closed.
This annual publication is the community’s go-to guide on the latest careers and hiring trends across the global Ohana and includes exclusive contributions from Salesforce Ben. Put simply—this is an unmissable read if you work with Salesforce, so look out for our next edition, which will be published online in October.
Can’t wait until then? Download our current 2021-22 Careers and Hiring Guide in the meantime using the link below.
Read our 2021-22 edition
About Mason Frank International
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment and since 2010 we’ve worked with more than 6,000 organizations worldwide. Nobody knows the Salesforce ecosystem as well as we do. Thanks to our expertise, influence, and extensive reach, we deliver the best permanent and contract Salesforce specialists to partners, ISVs, and customers around the globe.
The fine print
The 2022-23 edition of our Mason Frank Careers and Hiring Guide will be released online in October. The publication will delve into key issues and trends impacting professionals working with the Salesforce platform worldwide. If you have any questions about the guide, email email@example.com.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry, and by entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Mason Frank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the survey. No purchase is necessary.
- Your chances of winning do not depend on any of the answers given in this survey.
- Mason Frank will select a winner at random from all completed surveys after the survey has closed in June 2022.
- For respondents outside the US, an equivalent prize amount will be offered (amount to be determined on the exchange rate at the time of the prize draw).
- Only one entry will be made for each individual respondent.
- To enter, entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Winners will be notified via email – your email will not be shared with our recruiters or with any third parties.
- Employees of Mason Frank and the wider Frank Recruitment Group are NOT eligible to enter the prize draw, but can still take part in the survey. mason Frank will use the information you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you in accordance with our Privacy Notice and to administer the competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of Mason Frank shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. For complete terms and conditions of how to use the eGift Card, see Amazon’s website.