Oracle CPQ Business Analyst- 100% Remote
Successful Oracle CPQ partner is seeking a seasoned Oracle Business Analyst who can analyze business information, translate requirements into functional specifications, and champion client and/or internal business needs at any point in a Oracle related project. They want a seasoned Oracle CPQ expert who has the capability to work on multiple projects at a time and is able to work directly with their customers.Responsibilities:
* Be the liaison between business users and technical team.
* Document functional user requirements and technical specifications to be used in the development cycle.
* Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential problems.
* Assist with systems test planning and test script development.
* Contribute to development of deployment and communication plans.
* Develop customer communications, trainings, and job aids to assist in successful business transitions.
* Define business requirements, translate requirements into system specifications, support system development activities, document the solution for training, provide customer support, and support test execution.Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, business, or finance.
* Understanding of the Quote to Cash business process.
* Five to seven years of professional experience.
* Successfully worked on consulting projects, with previous Big 4 or similar firm consulting experience a plus.
* Strong leadership, problem solving, and systems implementation skills.
* Problem solving and analytical skills, in addition to strong verbal and written communication skills.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-553-6264 (ext 6264)or email@example.com.