Ghent based medium sized Salesforce partner looking for Flemish speaking Junior/Medior Software Developer. At this consultancy you can expect to be trained into a fully independent Salesforce Developer/
This organizaiton differentiate themselves from other consultancies by offering excellent employee experience. They keep a cool company culture and team atmosphere, doing team drinks, sports days and even a yearly ski trip all payed for and without taking vacation time.
The selected candidate will have solid growth opportunities, they will work on various complex projects across different Salesforce Clouds and products. You can expect to be coached and to work alongside industry top professionals. The work will consist of 50% hands on development and 50% client facing consultancy.As a Salesforce Developer you will:
As a Software Developer you have:
- Design and develop Salesforce-based products
- Act as a subject matter expert on platform capabilities, features, and offerings.
- Understand product and development roadmaps and work with the development team to define requirements.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on the Salesforce platform
- Maintain coding standards and take part in code reviews along projects to ensure design patterns are respected across different countries and organizations
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team and client
At this role you can expect:
- Relevant experience as a Software Developer / Technical Consultant
- Experience with Java or .NET
- Strong communications skills.
- Forward thinking, positive attitude
- Full working rights in the EU
- Competitive salary + benefits
- To work in a team of top professionals with great team atmosphere
- Solid growth opportunities
- Training and development
- Remote work flexibility
- Team drinks, sports days and yearly ski trip (all payed for, no vacation use)
If you are a Software Developer looking to go into a new niche technology where you can develop your professional profile, grow in an innovative company and work alongside a team of excellent professionals, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Do so via email: email@example.com
or phone: +31 020 241 8528