Netherlands based Salesforce end-user in cycling industry looking for experienced Salesforce. If you are looking forward to work at an innovative Salesforce end-user with ambitious plans for their Salesforce environment as a Salesforce Consultant, this might be your perfect chance! Excellent opportunity to work on internal projects having a significant & direct impact on the business.
The client is a Dutch organization using Salesforce Service Cloud and Experience Cloud. At this position, you can expect to take the lead of the platform and define the roadmap and direction the Salesforce environment will be taking while in a team of other Consultants, Developers and Product Owners working with technologies.
As a Salesforce Consultant your tasks would include:
- As Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for the roadmap and backlog for Salesforce
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Define the problem and propose & shape the solution
- Design, configure and deploy Salesforce solutions
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Relevant experience with Salesforce implementations
- Relevant experience translating business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Relevant experience working across Salesforce Core Clouds
- Ideally Dutch speaking
- Located in The Netherlands
- Full working rights in the EU
- Self-motivated, disciplined and team player
At this role the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Work on a state of the art application landscape
- Training & personal development budget
- Remote working options
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role get in touch.
Get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: +31 020 241 8528