Role: B2B Demand Generation Specialist
Industry: Technology Industry
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Permanent - Full Time
I am looking for a B2B Marketing specialist who has a keen interest in demand generation, and marketing automation and looking for a step up in their career. The B2B Demand Generation Specialist, will play a crucial role in driving the growth and success of this organisation by generating high-quality leads and creating demand for their products and services within the business-to-business (B2B) market. The platform of use here is Pardot, but they are open to those with wider B2B platform experience covering tools such as Marketo.
As the Demand Generation Specialist, a major responsibility you'll have would be for generating revenue for the EMEA region and working with a variety of teams to do so. A big part of this role would be to create and execute targeted and personalised campaigns to help drive meetings. A key responsibility will include planning, building strategy as well as campaign success analysis and cross-team collaboration. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute B2B demand generation strategies to drive lead generation and revenue growth.
- Utilize marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, etc., to create and optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and sales teams to align strategies and ensure successful lead nurturing and conversion.
- Analyze campaign performance, measure ROI, and make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our demand generation efforts are cutting-edge.
- 2-3 years of experience within a similar role ie. Demand Generation, Email marketing, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing
- Previous experience with executing B2B digital marketing programmes such as Pardot and Marketo
- Understanding of Marketing Automation strategy and testing methods
- Optimising lead management processes tracking MQLs, SQLs and ROI
If you are interested in the role and want to find out more, please do apply to the ad or alternatively drop me an email down below to find out further information.
Phone: +44 (0)203 826 6737 (ext 6737)