Senior Salesforce Developer (Health Cloud)-$120k+
A client in the Healthcare sector is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer to help oversee their development and Salesforce Projects. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert (Health Cloud Experience Required) and have experience with development and technical leadership of the platform.The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to help bring their technology platform to the next level. This is a great chance to be a part of a growing team and make a large impact.A Typical Day in the Job:
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Configures software or creates/modifies software code to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production
- Design and develop best-in-class solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Work with leadership to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the platform to support additional business processes, workflows or functions.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify project opportunities
- Helps evaluate make vs buying third party tools; maintains awareness of current technologies and trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment
- Develops technical and business proficiency through education and work assignments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of development experience in a Salesforce CRM developer role focusing primarily on the Core and integrations.
- Experience with Health Cloud (MUST)
- Demonstrated ability to execute the software development lifecycle process, including requirements gathering, design, development/configuration, testing and support..
- Familiarity with governors, performance analysis and load testing techniques, including tracing and debugging using relevant platform and browser tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presenting experience
This position offers competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and other insurance options. This role is eligible to be fully remote.Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.