As a start-up Salesforce consulting firm, this company already has a great core of Salesforce professionals with tons of experience. They were created in 2015, and are now looking to add a crucial piece to their current Salesforce team, a dedicated and skilled Solution Architect. In their short time being around, they have grown a huge client base in New York, California and the entire DMV Area. They also work with Non-Profit and Financial Services companies. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company, and step into a role with plenty of opportunity to grow.
The Senior Solution Architect
role will be a remote role, with an emphasis on living somewhere with East Coast hours. They will design, architect and deliver tailored and custom Salesforce Solutions. Taking this role means responsibilities with leading and mentoring a team of on and off-shore resources and being able to serve as a strategic advisor, and act as a guide to the company's technical team.
* Extensive experience with enterprise consulting, with multiple years of Architect experience
* Managing consulting sessions, defining business requirements and analyzing clients' business problems
* Leading implementation processes of Salesforce, providing oversight and hands on help to design and development
* High level knowledge in…
o Data models
o Custom objects
o Process builder
o Other 3rd party integrations
* Comfortability being in a client-facing position (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
You would be a good fit if…
* You come from a Financial Service of Non-Profit background (preferred)
* You have a strong grasp on the full life cycle implementation process
* You enjoy working in a team & start-up environment
* You have extensive experience in designing Salesforce solutions
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted by phone at 646-540-7464
or by email at email@example.com.