Salesforce BA with Education Cloud experience | $60-$70/hr | Remote | 6 Month Contract
Calling all Salesforce BA that are seeking or in the market for their next Salesforce Contract.
I am working with a large partner in the IT space looking to take on a Salesforce BA that has prior experience within the Higher Education vertical. Seeking only applicants that have either Higher Education experience or prior experience working with Education Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud & Sales Cloud. The clients project will require 40hrs/week for a duration of 6 months.
Contractor will need to have the ability to lead customers on road map and advise on leveraging Salesforce to improve student experience.
As the Salesforce BA you would wear multiple hats as the Salesforce SME including work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff within the Salesforce platform.
The right candidate will have strong experience in the following:
- Min 3+ years working in the Salesforce ecosystem as a Business Analyst.
- Have prior experience within the Higher Education industry.
- Min 2+ years working with Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Min 2+ years working with Community Cloud.
- Min 1+ years working with Education Cloud
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Implement and maintain a business system based on the needs of the business.
- Prior experience handling large Data migrations from multiple organizations.
An exceptional candidate would also have a few of the following experiences:
- Solid technical ability with workplace knowledge of computer science concepts in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years consulting/ Professional service experience.
- Previous experience working within the Higher Education industry.
- 2+ years working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud & Education Cloud
- Ability to work with team or without on multiple priorities and projects
- Critical thinker with strong communication skills
If you or another Salesforce profession you know is interested, please connect with Juan at Mason Frank International by email (email@example.com).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, supporting more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a Salesforce-contract career now or in the future. Please contact me on my email (firstname.lastname@example.org).