Salesforce Developer - 100% Remote, $130,000
A small yet cohesive Salesforce team is hiring for a Salesforce Developer to support their world-class platform. This international company is supported by a strong team of Salesforce Administrators & Developers with varying backgrounds. Read on if there's interest to join an opportunity with a team that works alongside multiple other departments, encourages creativity, and promotion within for great team players.
This role requires great communication skills as most of the team is remote and competency within the Salesforce platform and general web development. Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience or relevant
- Develop Lightning Components (LWC and Aura), integrations with third-party solutions using Web Services, REST, Apex classes, triggers
- Support integrated applications with understanding of system integrations
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud; Marketing Cloud is a plus to have
- Scrum/Agile environment
- Salesforce certifications are highly desired
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant work experience
- Desirable skills, not required: Java, CI/CD/ SQL, HubSpot
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and
Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.