Salesforce Developer- Atlanta, GA- $110k+
A client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their award-wining company. The Salesforce developer will be responsible for building and customizing new functionality on the salesforce.com platform within the Sales and Service Clouds.
The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on Salesforce development experience. They must have excellent technical and functional skills to be able to interact with clients seamlessly. Must be able to Collaborate with Business Operations and CRM to analyze requirements of business and transform them into technical solutions. A background at a Salesforce Partner is ideal.
- Design, prototype, and build solutions for the Salesforce CRM to meet business needs including integrations and customizations
- Produce and maintain detailed technical documentation for design specs
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverages the Salesforce platform
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- SFDC Admin and Developer Certifications preferred
- Advanced Knowledge in Apex, Triggers, and VisualForce
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- Strong written and verbal communication
The candidate must be Authorized to work in the US.
To apply send CV's to Kate Murray at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org