Salesforce Product Owner - Portland, Oregon - $120-$150k
I am working with one of our top tech clients that is in need of a Salesforce Product Owner who will be a driver on their most complex projects. If you are interested in joining their collaborative and innovative team of well-established Salesforce Professionals, read on! Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary business owner of the Salesforce.com platform
- Communicating directly with Senior Leaders from different areas of the organization
- Design and implement processes to drive efficiency and data integrity
- Manage teams in a high visibility engagement
- Develop long-term roadmap in response to business demand
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce.com functional and technical capabilities
- Salesforce Administration Certified preferred
- Experience in Sales and Service Cloud
- Experienced with Community cloud is a plus
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and the opportunity to own their Salesforce product roadmap.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call me at 303.558.4422.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.