Brief summary of role:
The Senior Consultant will work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements, as well as design, configure and test Salesforce Quote-to-Cash/Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) (formerly Steelbrick) in accordance with client requirements.
* Support business development by partnering with sales to cultivate client relationships
* Author scope of work (SOW) documents
* Lead workshops to provide best-practice Quote-to-Cash (CPQ & billing) guidance on processes in accordance with system capabilities
* Conduct discovery meetings to define client future-state needs
* Educate the customer on Salesforce Quote-to-Cash setup and technical requirements
* Complete configuration documents in partnership with the customer
* Configure application to meet Customer's specific business process requirements
* Educate client on unit and acceptance testing best practices; develop testing scripts
* Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
* Assist in activities to support migration to and integration with Salesforce CPQ
* Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the customer
* Maintain mastery knowledge of Salesforce Quote-to-Cash product-suite
* Experience in scoping Vlocity projects is an added bonus
Education and Required Experience
* Bachelors degree in business, computer science, information systems or related field or its equivalent
* Not eligible for visa sponsorship
* 3+ years designing, configuring and testing SaaS solutions focused on CPQ
* Implementation experience with CPQ products (i.e., Big Machines, Apptus, CallidusCloud, Steelbrick). Salesforce Quote-to-Cash (formerly Steelbrick) strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of Vlocity framework along with industry knowledge of Healthcare, Payer, Communications is a bonus.
* Functional and technical experience with Salesforce.com
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
* Ability to effectively transfer knowledge to customers and colleagues
* Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on team and individual success
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company strongly preferred
* Ability to work from home and travel
- Fully Remote!
- PTO + benefits!
- Clear career progressonWorking for a leading Salesforce partner