Salesforce Business Analyst - £500 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their company for a long term project, working in their London office 2 days per week. This role is Inside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- An experienced Salesforce Business Analyst delivering business transformational programs with an enterprise level organisation
- Proven Salesforce CPQ experience and configuration, advantageous
- Experience of SAP or ERP systems integrated to Salesforce
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has strong communication skills.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Work with relevant business areas to determine and document the process, provide guidance and advice on Salesforce and industry best practices
- Verify and reflect upon the solution roadmap, make sure that roadmap is transparent to all involved team members
- Enable the team to deliver the envisioned solution, e. g. by providing the necessary information to Tech/Delivery Leads and Scrum Team.
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy