The Marketing Specialist reports to the Global Marketing Manager and aid in the development of strategies and content across the digital landscape of owned sites, social media, partner platforms and paid media and is responsible for planning and executing digital marketing initiatives based on the sales and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas, including: Website CMS and SEO, content marketing, paid and social media, and marketing automation, as well as experience with sales enablement technologies such as CPQ, CRM, LMS, lead management systems, our partner portal, and related databases.
Candidate will be highly organized energetic and driven multitasker who works well in a fast pace environment with a global team and master effective management of marketing assets and collateral, as well as management of events, such as digital webinars, virtual or onsite tradeshows and sales conferences.
POSITION LOCATION: Remote, with preference for Los Angeles based
SKILL LEVEL: Mid/Senior level, 6-8 years experience
* Work with the Global Marketing Manager, Product Managers and a Demand Generation team to design and execute marketing programs to engage and influence clients' target markets.
* Use marketing automation platforms to optimize our clients' lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media and social media channels.
* Drive creative and help to develop and manage rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our clients' owned properties. This may include blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
* Develop engaging content for clients' social media sites.
* Convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
* Conduct a range of market research activities to better identify target audiences and attract them through compelling content across the appropriate channels, using a variety of tools like, Google Analytics, AdWords, and SEM Rush.
* Establish and manage PPC and social media ad campaigns that generate high quality leads. Optimize PPC campaign performance and make recommendations to increase conversions while reducing CPC.
* Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
* Manage projects, contractors, vendors, timelines and all deliverables for
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field
* 6-8 years of marketing experience, specifically working on digital marketing programs with direct responsibility for program results
* Running marketing programs that combine email marketing, marketing automation, social media engagement, SEO, SEM, blog writing, content creation and reporting
* Analytical thinking skills - uses data to drive strategy and to focus activities.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Driven, goal-oriented and independent learner
* Prior experience managing popular social media platforms for lead generation, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
* Experience working with SEO and PPC tools (i.e. SEMRush, LinkedIn, Facebook)
* Eloqua Marketing Automation, Sales Force CRM
* Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics), and an understanding of how to set and track goals, report website metrics to clients, and their impact on marketing strategy
* Understands metrics including CTR, impressions, conversions, etc. related to digital marketing campaigns and can communicate them to internal teams and clients