Sr. Salesforce Developer - Remote PST - $140-150K
One of Mason Frank's West-Coast clients is in search of several Senior Salesforce Developers to join their Salesforce team & play an integral part in the development of the platform. This mission-driven, highly-innovative company is continuing to design custom solutions for cleaner energy and sustainability. The ideal candidate for this role would enjoy custom coding and be comfortable playing a key role from beginning to end of the development cycle. Responsibilities:
- Analyze business needs to develop efficient solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies
- Key Player among a robust team on the development side of org, will include configuration, integration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Mentor other team members, providing technical leadership to more junior team members
- Strong background in deployment methodologies, version control, configuration management, and release management
- 7+ years experience with Salesforce.com Development preferred
- 7+ years of Apex, Visualforce, Batch Interfaces and Salesforce application design preferred
- 2+ years' experience developing utilizing Lightning Web Components
- Strong hands-on experience using JAVA and other OOP languages
- Expert-level skills with Model View Controller methodologies and design
- Community Cloud experience preferred
The client offers 100% remote flexibility, detailed outline for career advancement, outstanding benefits, flexible PTO and generous Holiday accrual.
If you feel like this is a position you would thrive in, please email your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com