Do you like sharing your expertise with others?
Want to work someplace special?
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our clients. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
This is a national role allowing you to become one of the go-to people for Salesforce solutions and services within the company. This is a role that may require travel, but no international travel is expected.
You will be working with a team that is responsible for new and existing clients, setting up new Salesforce instances, advancing existing client usage and, on occasion providing ongoing operational support.
You will be supporting the expansion and diversification of consulting services across the Salesforce platform. This will include opportunities to advance your understanding of both Salesforce and other platforms in the Salesforce eco-system while striving to create unmatched experiences for clients and fellow employees.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
* Develop technical solutions aligned with business objectives; Lead technical design sessions; identify gaps between current and desired end states
* Collaborate with internal business and IT stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
* Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
* Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
* Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of Salesforce efforts
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
* Deep Knowledge of Salesforce object model in conjunction with SOQL and SOSL
* Experience with Java/J2EE and Mobile platform development a plus
* Very strong communication skills (both written and verbal). Exhibit an ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical resources and communicate complex topics clearly and concisely
* Certified Platform Developer I at a minimum
* Certified Platform Developer II a plus
* Familiarity with platform authentication (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
* Understanding of architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
* Understanding of Apex Development Patterns, Test Driven Development & Best Practices
* Understanding of sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
* Experience with Shield is a plus
* Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems.
* Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
* Experience in SalesforceDX is a plus
* Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
What success will look like in your first year
At the end of your first year, you will have demonstrated the following accomplishments:
* Collaborated with the Salesforce team to deliver Salesforce consulting services to clients
* Demonstrated your skills across the different components of various Salesforce Clouds
* Shared knowledge with fellow internal employees interested in advancing their Salesforce knowledge
* Developed new Salesforce related skills
* Be an active participant in the Salesforce community
* Stay abreast of current releases and functionality
* Assist in Salesforce consulting business development discussions as necessary
* Established a strong network of satisfied clients
* Participated in the delivery of multiple successful Salesforce projects
* Provide solution training for clients as necessary
* Manage time between various clients and projects, as necessary
* Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
* Maintain, prioritize and report on user request backlog
* Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units
* Document system configuration and administrative processes
* Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
Education and Certifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
* 3+ years programmatic development experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
* Advanced level of understanding of the Salesforce Roadmap, particularly Sales & Service Clouds