CRM Product Owner
Canton St. Gallen
As a CRM Product Owner, your primary objective will be to envision and implement scalable software sales processes within Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, collaborating closely with your team.Key Responsibilities: Strategic Vision and Roadmap Development:
Assume ownership of the strategic vision and future roadmap for global software product sales processes supported by Salesforce.com Sales Cloud.
Take full responsibility for every aspect, decision, and task related to your product. Thought Leadership and Analysis:
Provide thought leadership by thoroughly analyzing new business requirements.
Translate these requirements into actionable plans and architect solutions that are fit for purpose.
Develop IT strategy and guidelines in alignment with the overarching vision. Collaboration and Stakeholder Engagement:
Offer strategic counsel on business processes and solutions.
Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to define and adapt requirements for the integration of scalable software sales processes into the CRM solution. Post-Merger Integration:
Lead the major project of integrating a new software into the existing CRM landscape.
Your ability to harmonize requirements from Global IT and align them within the dynamic software sales roadmap will be instrumental in achieving success in this role.
This position presents a unique opportunity to drive innovation and transformation within the company's CRM processes.Profile:
- University degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Informatics, or similar
- at least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile Software Development setting.
- Experience with CRM systems is required, experience with Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of system integration technologies and/or software development
- Strong analytical skills and business understanding
- Strong communication skills and an understanding of corporate politics
- Fluent English speaking and with a valid EU/Swiss passport or a Swiss working permit
Are you interested in the position and meet the above requirements?
Then apply via the "Apply" button.
Senior Recruitment Consultant