Job DescriptionRole & Responsibilities:
* Own the overall process of booking training with In-Form customers as and when requests are received, via the Support Desk
* Establish a working relationship with colleagues to understand their training skills and identify where additional internal coaching may be needed
* To monitor levels of customer satisfaction via evaluation forms and other means, using this to data to highlight potential areas of improvement within our training offering, suggesting ways to address these
* Deliver In-Form training as needed to both new and existing customers, building strong relationships with users
* Flexibility to travel, training days will often be held at customer sites that may involve an overnight stay
* Ownership of training materials, such as In-Form User Guides, training best practices, training processes, etc.
* Identify and develop opportunities for customers to expand their use of In-Form, Salesforce products and Homeless Link consultancy and training services
* Advocate customer needs/issues within the In-Form team, relaying any customer suggestions to the Product team as needed
* To communicate with In-Form customers about new developments and to highlight examples of good practice
* Maintain a high level of understanding regarding the In-Form product
* To keep up to date on new Salesforce releases and developments.
* Plan own time to workplan and deadlines agreed with line manager.
* Take part in team meetings, In-Form user group meetings, Homeless Link staff days and other internal and external meetings as required.
* To manage and support other projects as required.
* To provide line management if required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience delivering training to a group of people, ideally both in person and online
* Salesforce system administration
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with senior staff and decision-makers
* Strong business and system analysis skills
* High level of IT skills
* Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
* Ability to plan and prioritise work while in a busy environment
* External Candidates must have the ADM201 certification. Internal candidates must have the ADM201 or relevant experience
* Knowledge of the homelessness and housing sector
* Knowledge of the In-Form application
EXPERIENCE AND TRACK RECORD
* At least one year administering and/or using Salesforce CRM systems
* Work or volunteering within an office environment or other experience where you have interacted with different customers
* Analysing customer training needs
* Providing support on computer systems to non-technical users
* Training non-technical staff in Salesforce or other application