Salesforce Trainer/CRM Manager - 38-45k
One of the UK's leading health care charities are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to work with their users across the charity and ensure that they are all up-skilled and can use the CRM effectively. The opportunity
This role will support Hospitals, GPLOs, Central staff, Corporate Sales, Business Services as well as any other areas where Salesforce is utilised, so extensive experience with SF implementation in other organisations is key. This role is pivotal to ensuring our SF system is used in the correct way and thus encouraging correct adoption.
Through this role, there will be an improvement in data capture and adherence to processes, both of which are imperative to driving the business forward. This position will work closely with IT and Digital, Senior CRM Manager and Head of CRM to ensure the right target areas are focused upon.
A final key element will be the feedback this role also acquires from the daily users. Working with the Senior CRM Manager any significant issues or risks reported will be logged and added to the Backlog to be addressed by IT ensuring continuous improvement and that our system is meeting the needs of the business. The person
To succeed as a CRM Manager
you will need:
Key information about the role.
- Experience of working in a training capacity and producing guidance material.
- Confident explaining SF to numbers of stakeholders.
- Able to work with all levels of user expertise in relation to SF CRM.
- SF Marketing Cloud working experience.
- Knowledge of both B2B and B2C working practices.
- Strong leadership - being able to lead by inspiring, engaging and driving performance from direct and indirect teams towards a common goal.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude - engender momentum in initiatives, especially where detail is yet to be developed, but the goal is inspiring.
- Problem solver - approaches challenges with a drive to bring people together to solve them. A curious nature and an eye for detail will be key to supporting IT and our SF users.
- Strong stakeholder management skills in a matrix environment - working with disparate teams to bring them together.
Essential - Degree of Higher Qualification in Digital, IT or Business/Marketing or equivalent qualification.
Extensive knowledge of Salesforce
An understanding of agile project management principles is beneficial
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000 Dependent on Experience.
If you are interested please get in touch with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply here.