Join a Rapidly Growing Salesforce Partner as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead. This presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Cloud Practice Lead to take the next step up in their career. Job Description
The SFMC Practice Lead is responsible for leading our Marketing Cloud function and helping our client design and
deliver best practices and solutions for our clients. Your role will involve consulting with clients, architecting and providing leadership support across best practice implementation, enablement and delivery ensuring successful outcomes for all clients.
The SMFC Practise lead inspires a high-performing, professional and passionate team to deliver results and satisfaction to clients. They mentor those around them and maintain enthusiasm within the team. They build strong client relationships through client service excellence. Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of increasing sales of related services in this market and ensuring that clients' objectives are met.
- Serving as an advisor to our clients to assist them maximise the benefits of Salesforce Technology
- Create and implement best practice procedures to make sure that the teams are supplying best practice solutions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Lead the team to design and deliver successful projects and programs of work. On-time, within budget, and quality solutions to our clients.
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading Salesforce teams
- Deep knowledge and experience utilising a wide array of Salesforce technology.
- In-depth knowledge of strategy and operations related to technical consulting and delivery of projects
- Experience in implementing process and change management within an agency environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and create strong relationships across multiple teams, partners, and clients.
- Experience in working and managing Agile and Scrum teams.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice design, solution, and implementation methodology
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Pay
- Work-life integration
- Opportunities for Professional Advancement
- Flexible office and work-from-home arrangements are available.
Interviews for these positions are to take place as soon as possible.
To apply, email your CV to Deng Newar at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me personally at 0481951711