As the person leading our strategic alliance with Salesforce in Australia, you will be responsible for driving the Revolent offering across the Salesforce eco-system. This encompasses Salesforce, their ISV's, partners and Enterprise customers. The role has three pillars of delivery; driving awareness of the Revolent offering, identifying and driving key partnership / program decisions and building the relationship to a true Enterprise 'sell-through' model.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Alliance/ Training/ Channel Sales professional, from within the Salesforce eco-system to be part of a company with not only hyper-growth plans, but also a company that is solving the real talent and diversity challenges across the tech eco-system.
This is a high-profile role where excellent vendor relationship management, communication skills and customer centricity skills are essential. Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will:
· Work across Salesforce to identify key stakeholders, build relationships in order to both raise maximum awareness of Revolent, but also identify goals/ quotas that Revolent can partner with them to help achieve.
· Identify the key Salesforce Enterprise teams to enable sell through to high potential accounts.
· Create and execute the Salesforce Alliances plan in collaboration with the Revolent Sales teams. A key part of this plan is to help Revolent Identify the appropriate Partner Path within Salesforce ecosystem and Partner Network.
· Align and partner with the Revolent sales teams to input on wider business priorities/ key target areas by industry/ geography based on knowledge from Salesforce in relation to Training and Certifications.
· Identify and drive core Salesforce programs - ensuring either monetization of programs, or achievement of strategic goals of program.
· Work closely with marketing teams to build the GTM alliances material required.
· Work closely with core business teams in Revolent to maximize conversion of leads to classes.
· Where necessary - continue to support Revolent sales teams to create opportunities for net-new talent in the eco-system.
· Lead internal vendor messaging and training where appropriate.
· Ensure activity, data integrity and reporting is maintained via Revolent's CRM (Salesforce).
· Live and breathe the Revolent vision, mission and values, ensuring these are consistently communicated across all Salesforce engagement. Essential Criteria
· Experience working within the Salesforce eco-system.
· Passionate about the cloud tech industry and desire to continually learn about the Salesforce ecosystem.
· Strong networking, relationship-building, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
· Strong organizational ability, experienced in planning and managing a programmatic approach to demand generation through teams.
· Customer centric attitude, with ability to interface successful with Enterprise level customers and Salesforce account teams.
· Track record of success performing against revenue based targets. Desirable Criteria
· An alliances background, with experience in setting up/ advancing vendor partnerships
· Background in either of the following: programs/ training/ certification/ alliances/ partner sales
· Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, Salesforce.com experience an advantage