Job Title: Salesforce CPQ Specialist - Functional ConsultantSalary: $120K
Job Description: An established technology company is searching for a Salesforce Functional Consultant that has extensive experience to join their new SFDC practice.
This candidate should have at least two-to-three years of hands-on experience with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick). The CPQ Specialist will be responsible for gathering requirements, relaying business needs to technical & functional team members, helping design the business solutions and implement/integrate designs to execute projects in timely fashion.
This functional CPQ consultant will be responsible for writing SOWs, training users on Salesforce's best practices. Ideally, the candidate will be hands-on with configurations, be Salesforce certified and have prior expeirence in a client-facing role.
The company is an equal opportunity employer that has an established footprint in the technology space with specialization in industries, such as Financial Services, Telecom, Media, Manufacturing and Transportation.
This privately backed company recently acquired a Salesforce practice and are looking to grow their head count due to high demand and projects won.
Role & Responsibilities
* Gathering business requirements and translating them to functional & technical team members to develop new business solutions with Salesforce CPQ
* Hands-on configuration with custom Flow, Process Builder, workflows, dashboards, reports
* Identify performance indicators and scope recommendations
* Client facing role
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of Salesforce CPQ experience
* 3+ years of Salesforce configuration
* 3+ years in client facing role
* Remote work with minimal travel
* Full Health, Dental, Vision benefits with 401K match
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Gus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.