Sales Analyst & Salesforce Administrator - Remote - $90-120k
I am working with one of our top tech clients that is in need of a Sales Analyst & Salesforce Administrator. If you are interested in joining their innovative and established team, read on! Responsibilities:
- Build out reports and dashboards to maximize sales potential
- Working alongside stakeholders to gather requirements and propose solutions
- Implement and configure third-party applications
- Configuring Process Builder, Flows, Validation Rules, and Workflow Rules
- Provide ongoing support and training to end-users
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Proven experience in a sales ops role
- Salesforce Administration Certified preferred
- Experience in Sales Cloud
- Heavy third-party integration experience
- Experience with Pardot
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and the ability to grow your career in the Salesforce platform.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 303.558.4422.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.