The Marketing Automation Specialist will assist in development and delivery of engaging email content for clients, prospects and consultants. They will provide optimized marketing automation solutions to meet marketing objectives and deliver enhanced opportunities for deeper engagement with contacts. This role will be expected to coordinate design, template production, perform data analysis on email campaigns, manage UAT, draft and maintain documentation, and lead end user training. This is an exceptional opportunity to help build the future state of this client's Digital Client Strategy.
What You'll Do:
* Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce Pardot (Marketing Cloud Account Engagement).
* Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment.
* Manage email campaign production through the lifecycle of concept, content, design, editing, review, compliance approval, deployment and tracking, while ensuring the messaging to clients and prospects is appropriate and timely.
* Maintain marketing automation integration with Salesforce CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
* Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
* Collaborate with the digital team to ensure consistency of brand standards and messaging across all mediums.
* Work with the compliance team to ensure all materials are compliant and meet regulatory requirements.
* Manage platform including support requests, license allocation, reconciliation, roles and permissions, etc.
* Serve as a critical component for stakeholder engagement and user adoption across the firm.
* Create documentation and provide end user training and support.
* Stay up to date on industry and marketing automation best practices and system enhancements.
* Keep up-to-date on platform product releases and relevant certifications.
We are looking for Teammates With:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications.
* 3+ years professional experience. Financial Services experience, with Asset Management industry knowledge is a plus.
* Experience with Salesforce Pardot (Marketing Cloud Account Engagement) - Equivalent platform experience (ex: Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot) may be considered.
* Demonstrated success in marketing operations - specifically email campaigns, project management and successful project execution.
* Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data and make suggestions on best path forward.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent oral and written communication proficiencies.
* Excellent time-management and organizational skills a must-Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines and perform well under pressure.
* Self-starter with positive attitude; Team player, trusted, approachable and reliable, eager to learn.
* Enjoys a challenge and opportunity for growth.