A client of ours is looking to bring on a Salesforce Product Owner to their team. They are looking for someone who can lead the direction of Salesforce in their organization.
You will guide the overall direction of system upgrades and enhancements in the Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds. Ideally looking for someone open to quarterly visits on-site.
· Support organizational objectives by creating and driving the overall Salesforce strategy
· Collaborate with leadership team and stakeholders to evolve the product to increase adoption, utilization, drive efficiency and maximize performance.
· Maintain relevance by keeping abreast of upcoming technology releases and leveraging solutions that make sense for our business.
· Define solutions and tools to drive efficiencies in applications (Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud) and provide stakeholders with data to drive business decisions
· Ensure optimal platform performance of the platform
· 4+ years working within the Salesforce Platform, preferably 200+ user base
· Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud
· Salesforce Certifications preferred
· Experience building and/or reconfiguring custom applications within Salesforce.
· Ability to troubleshoot and articulate a logical path towards resolution.
· Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices as related to configuration.
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience leading project status meetings, presenting updates to stake holders and collaborating with business owners to gather and define requirements.
Offers a competitive benefits package with health ,dental ,vision, and 401k as well as competitive PTO policy.
If interested please send your resume to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org